Please enter your delivery pin code:
Tepe Interdental Brush with metal wire is plastic covered for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants. Regular use reduces the buildup of plaque and food remains that can lead to gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay. Its ergonomic handle offers comfortable grip & good cleaning control.
• Ergonomic handle offers comfortable grip and good cleaning control
• Plastic-covered metal wire to make sure the stem does not scratch tooth surfaces or implant posts
• Brush and handle in one piece
• 8 color coded sizes make identification easy
• Reduces the buildup of plaque
• Gets rid of bad breath
For the front of the mouth, insert the brush in the space between the teeth at the gum level by turning slightly. For the back of the mouth, access may be improved by first curving the brush head. Once inserted, gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris.
Always rinse the brush with water after use. Change the brush every week or when the bristles become worn.
ISO Size: 1.
Pack Of: 8.
8 Orange Brushes (0.45MM).
Built by Solveda